runningwild
(Behind the mask)

WenChieh
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.
Wednesday, 23.2.11


LOST

So lostt, I really don't know what to do.
Only 2 paths- school or work, but important decisions.
Decisions that are going to make a huge impact on my life and future.
It gonna carve out what my next chapter of life will begins.
But I'm don't wish to face the reality. it sucks.
Looking at people knowing what they want in life, makes me envious.
Envy them of able to do things they like and go towards their dream.
Tried to dig out my goals/aim/dreams that I set for myself when I was still in school.
Like usually in secondary school, the teachers will askk you to write what do you dream of becoming, what do you want to achieve.
Suddenly, all these questions we took it lightly, seems so important now.
But I couldn't find the answers to them.
How do you know what's wrong, when you don't know what's right.
I feel so old, not young anymore.
The fear of growing up
:((
wanted to have fun first, play first, enjoy lifee now first
but circumstances forbid.
the environment, peer pressure, the world we live in, allows no time to be wasted.
cannot delay anymore.
if I'm not schooling, means working.
if I'm going UNI, got to decide the course real quick.
You reap what you sow.
it's like after O's, making decisions, but this time the feeling seems differentt.
after O's, I knew i wanted to go POLY, to get a diploma
I knew i wanted TP, for the reason of being nearr
Noww, I don't know what i want to do next,
but i can't slackkk aroundd anymore
someoneee enlighten meee up pleasee
.
.
.
.
.