Tuesday, 11.1.11
SURPRISEE!!
Packed, tight schedule. No timee to playy, have funn :((
Projects suckkks, never-ending workk!
School's ending next monthh! I wil reallyy miss everyonee in my classs alottt!! This 3 years had been reallly fruitful, entertaining fun, awesomee times spent! I wish I won't have to do projects so everyone could spend timee together now, go for lunch, dinner, do some activities togetherr. Awwwwws, I'm reallyy gonna misss the classss.
Even though I'm like teased up by the guys, but it was all for fun, joy, and laughters! I will misss all those jokess that eveeryone sharedd. :x :x I start to misss everything nowwww :/
So guiltyyy recently. I promised to meet my friends lately, but kept cancelling and last minute changed my mind of goingg. So many tasks on hand to do, I had to set my priorties right. Why do I feel i'm the only one that's sosoo busyyy.
Endurance.
Sometimes, when you're talking to me, it makes me happy cause i'm there to chat with you. Things seems so cooool. but sometimes, it feels like i'm one of your chess pieces. I hope i'm not paranoid. Friends kk, friendds.
My eyes bag gettinng heavier. sobs sobbss! But I just couldn't get to sleeepp :(((
5.10am now.
♥